Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Luija.com Meets Blogspot.com

Many of you know me as luijarick over at luija.com. I wrote there for many years and had a lot of faithful followers and we had a lot of fun there. However, due to costs and time constraints I had to abandon luija.com. I still own the name but chose to make the change to blogspot and give this a try.

So, here I am again! Welcome to luijarick! Once again we will be having some fun, making light of what I do for a living...ad-min-i-stra-tion. Boring you say! Well think again because I assure you there is always something worth blogging about in my world. Although, I think I will take a slight turn with this new blog and open it up to the church congregation at large. Here you may read funny stories, sad stories, weird stories, and stories about what is on my mind at times.

Ok! That is all of the introduction for now. I just wanted to get this up and running and start getting the word out again that luijarick is at it again! Come back often or you'll miss something!

Luijarick

No comments:

Post a Comment